You may think you know everything there is to know about your luxury vehicles, but there’s a lot of interesting information that isn’t necessarily common knowledge.
Facts About Brands
There is always more to know about your favorite car brands, and we’re willing to bet you’d be surprised to know:
- Ferruccio Lamborghini originally created the Ferrari as a type of tractor based on his interest in engines and exotic cars.
- Ferrari has also created a car that you need to ask for permission to drive and then return to their storage afterward because this car is not street legal and may be dangerously fast.
- The Cadillac Eldorado incorporated a mini bar in the glove compartment. This was an effort to stand out from other luxury vehicles, but of course, such an idea would never fly today.
- The Tesla Model S can not only be run on an indoor track, but that’s where the experts test it. This is because it has no emissions, which means it won’t harm people if used in an enclosed environment.
- The Buick GNX was the fastest race car of its time, which made other companies start picking up the pace as well!
Luxury car brands aren’t the only thing to learn about. The industry as a whole has some surprising facts about it. Did you know:
- The police department of Dubai uses luxury cars, such as Aston Martins and Bentleys. This makes them more than stylish — they also have luxury speed on their side.
- Dubai also has thousands of abandoned luxury cars sitting at their airport. This is due to Sharia Law, as people who can’t pay their debts are taken directly to prison — their cars and other property are left behind.
- Luxury cars are very easy to rent for special occasions, allowing more people to be allowed to use them from time to time.
Call British Garage
We have one more fact for you: Luxury cars, while built to be safe, can still break down just as other cars can. Protect your luxury cars today by contacting British Garage, the repair professionals you can trust to get you back on the road.